- Integrative Physiotherapist, ACC registered
- Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Diploma of Yoga Teaching
- Diploma in Ayurveda Health Consultancy
- Qualified Bradcliff Breathing Assessor
- Masters in Philosophy – International Development and Economics
- Rongoa Maori Herbal Medicine, 1st level (NZ)
My philosophy is to work in an integrative way, to concentrate on the techniques that will strengthen the healthy elements inherent in every body, which will in turn help the individual to recover and/or keep optimum health.
I firmly believe that You are the best person to manage your own health, and love to work with clients using my experience and intuition to give some tools and guidance to help gain and sustain each person’s own individual health goals.